Friday, February 15, 2013

Move'n on



I have learned (it has been a long learning process) that life is always changing and always for the better, even if it doesn't seem like it.

I have never liked change. Change has been hard for me in the past. I have finally learned life doesn't always go how I want it to. In fact there will always be things that will happen that I won't like. I now know that everything that I have gone through, good or bad and mostly the bad things, have shaped me into a better person. A more caring, compassionate and loving person.


I have been through a lot in my young life. Things I thought, "How and when will I ever get over this?!" With lots of prayer, I have moved on and gotten through it all. In years past it has taken a while. Now-a-days I pray right away and am reminded that life will go on.
Everything will be okay! Whatever happens is meant to happen! I have children that depend on me and that is my job now. Most times I don't see it right away, but with continued prayer it does become apparent why it happened.

Now, with waiting to see if we get a home loan or not, I am given the opportunity to prepare my heart for whatever happens. Will I be sad if we don't get to buy a house? Yes. I am still human with emotions that God has given me, but I won't get so mad and devastated about it. I will pick myself up and move on. I will figure out how to make this house work. I will know that God has something else in store for us. Something better then what we have planned. God's plan always works out. There is no plan A and plan B like we have for ourselves.
Life isn't just what I can see right now; this life isn't the end. Knowing that I have a God like that brings peace.

Just as winter always gives way to spring. Your darkness will fade away also.

There is a quote that I am trying to embrace. I saw it over at my good friend's house the other day and it reminded me. "Life isn't about trying to avoid the storm, it's about learning to dance in the rain."



No comments:

Post a Comment