Thursday, April 24, 2014

#100happydays and 100daysofscripture

I have been slacking on getting pictures and posting my 100 days of happy, but I have been thinking about what makes me happy every day. Thought I would just do one blog post to catch up instead of a bunch of posts on facebook.

Day 28 Having good friends come to my aid and help me pack in one night!

Day 29 Finally staying in our new home!

Day 30 Having Easter at my house!

Day 31 My Lilac is blooming for the first time at the old house! Still happy it's blooming though hopefully it will survive the move.

Day 32 Having a dish washer!

Day 24 Having a bath tub!

Day 25 Taking my girls to the movie theater for the first time!


Pslam 8 


O Lord our Lord how majestic is your name in all the earth! 
You have set your glory above the heavens. From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise because of your enemies to silence the foe and the avenger.
When I consider your heavens the work of your fingers the moon and the starts, which you have set in place what is  man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him? 
You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him in glory and honor.
You made him ruler over the works of your hands, you put everythjing under his feet:
all flocks and herds and the beasts of the field the birds of the air, and the fish of the sea, all that swim the paths of the seas.
 O Lord, our Lord how majestic is your name in all the earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment