Friday, April 25, 2014

Loving this house!

I could just cry every day. Happy tears, that is, for the blessings God has given us. For this wonderful, beautiful, big house!

I am absolutely loving every second of being here! I love everything about this new house. I love the entry way with the big closet. I love the storage in the kitchen and the dish washer in it! I love the pantry. I love the living room and the floors we put in.  I love having 2 bathrooms. I love the bath and so do the girls! I love having 3 bedrooms. I love my master bedroom with the walk in closet! I love the look and the feel of this house. I am loving the location as well, so far.

I have been super busy getting the house put together, and other projects I am doing to make this house look nice. One thing I really love is that when there is a mess, it isn't such a HUGE overwhelming mess that takes over the whole house! Three girls' stuff spread out over two rooms is great! Did I mention the dish washer?! Oh my feet!!  My whole world has changed! My house is staying clean!

I can't wait to have dinner parties and play dates. Hopefully soon we well get the garage all put together and transformed into the gym. Even with it being a mess right now I still love having it!

We are also ready to jump in with both feet to making our neighborhood a better place. Kris went to the Home Owners Association meeting and found out what it's all about. He said the people seemed very nice. I think we well like it here just fine!


1 comment: